HR Leadership Program
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We seek to attract and retain the best of the best. If that’s you, you’ll be rewarded with advancement opportunities, competitive pay and benefits.
Under general supervision, administers human resources policies
and procedures that cover two or more functional areas. Collects and analyzes
HR data, and makes recommendations to management.
Performs activities in functions such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, compliance reporting and employee relations. Participates with recruiting programs, interviewing, screening, evaluating and selecting qualified applicants. Participates with managers regarding job evaluation requests. Interprets human resources policies, counsels employees concerning work related problems and conducts termination interviews. Conducts and prepares material for employee orientations. Conducts research, analyzes data and prepares recommendations on assigned projects. Provides assistance to line management regarding employee relations practices. May provide technical guidance to lower level staff.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA degree in business or a human resources discipline. Anticipated graduation 12/2018 or 5/2019.
- Geographically mobile over the next 3-5 years.
- Prior business or HR experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HR techniques, applications and programs.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Must have proven written and verbal skills.
- Ability to utilize and recognize ways to improve workflow efficiency.
Qualifications: Leadership Competencies
- Instills Trust: Gains confidence and trust of others through integrity, authenticity, relationships, and demonstrated results.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances. Tackles new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. Plans and prioritizes work to meet organization goals. Holds self and others accountable.
- Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds strong working relationships with others. Comfortable relating to diverse groups of people. Builds formal and informal networks.
- Customer Focused: Customer-focused mindset and ability to understand customer needs and translate that into customer-centric solutions.
- Communicates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication that clearly conveys the message. Tailors style, content, and approach based on the audience. Ability to gain support and alignment.
- Leadership Courage: Steps up to address difficult issues. Does not shy away from conflict. Helps facilitate solutions and resolutions in difficult situations. Says what needs to be said.