Service Manager Leadership Development Program
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation’s leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
Our Service Managers play a key leadership role in our local Terminix branches. Their role is all about leading and motivating our local Pest Technician Teams to provide outstanding service delivery of Terminix products to our valued customers.
The Terminix Service Manager Leadership Development Program is a nationwide field-based, 8-month rotational experience that provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills essential for becoming a Service Manager. You will gain experience and training as you accelerate through performance-based rotations in the following areas:
· Pest and Termite Technician
· Call Center Operations
· Branch Operations and Management
What does a day in the life look like?
Every day our teams of Pest Techs are out in the neighborhoods across the country visiting residential customers and performing their pest control treatments. The Service Manager at each local branch is responsible for ensuring this team is functioning effectively, operating efficiently and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Here are a few specifics of what you would be doing during the Service Manager Leadership Development Program:
- Complete company training programs for proper licensing and certification
- Learn technical data concerning product and chemical uses and their application
- Learn about federal, state, and local regulations regarding Terminix products and services
· Assist one of our current Service Manager’s with:
- Monitoring branch scheduling and ensuring pest tech routes are successfully completed
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and safety standards are met or exceeded
- Responding to customer concerns, including resolving cancelation requests
- Inspecting and evaluating the performance of Pest Technicians
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels of pest control products
- Facilitating continual training of local sales and service teams
What do we offer?
- Starting salary of $45,000 (+ eligibility for overtime based on rotation)
- Base salary of $60,000 + Annual Bonus Plan potential upon successful completion of program
- Paid Relocation
- Company provided IPad, IPhone
- Company provided vehicle and gas card based on rotation
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Automatic Short and Long Term Disability
What are we looking for?
- Willingness to relocate anywhere in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; GPA 2.75 or above
- 1 – 2 year’s work/internship experience preferred
- Ability to earn and maintain licenses/certificates as required
- Ability to maintain knowledge of pests and products used in treatment.
- Maintains valid driver’s license
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule
- Ability to solve practical problems with a variety of variables
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time such that assignments, goals, and objectives are met
Terminix is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability