Application Required: http://www.charlottecountryclub.org/employment
Must be available day, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Servers provide the highest level of customer service and gracious hospitality while working in our dining rooms and with banquet events. This position takes immense pride in ensuring that the job is done well!
- Reports to work in assigned neat, clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Provides a seamless experience for all guests with expertise and a great attitude in banquet operations and a la carte dining
- Maintains specific side work and ensures the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the club
- Setup, breakdown, cleanliness, and replenishment of event spaces and dining rooms
- Knows members names and warmly greets them with a smile and direct eye contact
- Performs other duties and assist with other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience working in food and beverage, preferably upscale or fine dining establishments
- Wine, cocktail and culinary knowledge is desired
- Basic reading, writing, and computer skills
- Must have a positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and enjoy providing exceptional customer service
- Must be a team player who can develop strong and positive working relationships with all coworkers
- Availability on holidays and weekends is expected of all team members
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to lift 35lbs daily
- Constantly walks, stands, reaches, bends, lifts, carries and stoops
- Frequently washes hands
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, burns, slipping, tripping and falls
Background check and drug test required. We are a drug free workplace.