2019 Sales Analyst Intern- GSE
About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off RoadTM, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, DouglasTM, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Maintain Forecast Detail for all distributors.
- Monthly SIOP for all distributors.
- Month to month analysis of frozen SIOP.
- Maintain monthly NLC report for all distributors.
- Work with the distributors to expedite ordering and approval process.
- Record and provide call notes for weekly meeting.
- Track attendance for weekly distributor meeting.
- Work with distributors on forecasts.
- Coordinate buyouts with lenders and TSM's.
- Submit used car BSO and terminations for processing.
- Analyze and submit distributor orders.
- Prepare and submit weekly order file to distributors.
- Prepare rebate forms for distributor commissions.
- Collect and submit weekly trade data to used car TSM.
- Update trade tracker as forecast changes.
- Coordination with logistics on the pickup of trades/maturities.
- Generate annual service agreements for all distributors.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, attend meetings and respond to other requests as necessary.
- Trade and commission accruals.
- Must be detail-oriented and goal driven.
- Finance background preferred.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have good communication skills.
Pursuing bachelor’s degree in finance preferred.
Direct Reports: None
Travel Requirements: 0-10%
Relocation Benefits: No