Marketing and Communications Writing Intern
Seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Journalism/ Communications junior with strong writing skills. Internship opportunity can run through the summer and potentially the 2019-2020 school year.
Duties will include these types of activities:
- Crafting editorial feature stories, news stories and faculty research stories for publication in the Moore School’s digital and print publications
- Creating content (visual and written) for the Moore School’s social media channels, including conducting live interviews for Facebook Live
- Developing historical stories and vignettes for the Moore School Centennial in 2019 for use in social media and on the school’s website and newsletter.
- Editing and proofing marketing materials
- Researching background information for stories and other projects
- Interviewing story subjects, including faculty members, students and alumni
- Editing and maintaining the Moore School website
- Project management
- Event coordination and planning