The treasury intern will participate in various assignments to gain exposure to GM Financial’s global treasury operations processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills with some knowledge of how a treasury operation functions in a corporate environment. This is projected as a summer assignment at 40 hours per week.
- Prepare investor materials for global investor meetings
- Support updates of the global note programs
- Identify and organize data related to the team’s ongoing analysis and project work
- Conduct detailed research as needed
- Junior status or above.
- Master’s candidate preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proven Excel skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team