Summer Intern - Mobile App Developer
The Mobile App Developer reports directly to the Team Manager and is required to participate in the complete software development lifecycle of building a mobile application. This includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation and unit testing.
- Responsible for timely delivery of system solutions to business problems
- Formulates appropriate procedures/processes
- Develops technical standards and ensure compliance
- Assess, applies and implements new technologies on assigned deliverables
- Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Solid Computer Science and Programming Fundamentals
- Desire to learn and grow as a Software developer
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Abstract problem solver
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Passion for software development
- Strong troubleshooting & support skills
- Individual must be very detailed and able to multi-task.
- Strong and clear communication skills
- “Can do” attitude
- Team player
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority – female – disability - veteran.
No agency resumes will be accepted or fees paid in the absence of an official written engagement agreement executed in advance by Human Resources for this particular position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. All applications must include compensation expectations in order to be considered. Local candidates only, please.