Field Sales and Marketing Representative | Leadership Development Program
- Perform sales and marketing activities to exceed sell through forecast while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Maximize sell through of Ryobi®, Homelite®, and Milwaukee® brands by developing merchandising and sell through campaigns at our national retail partner.
- Make regular sales development contact with assigned stores and personnel to cultivate and maintain strong value add relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and interpret monthly results to identify additional opportunities.
- Implement selling tactics that focus on delivering the desired financial results to distribution.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Initiate and provide in-store product knowledge training sessions and demonstrations to educate store personnel, management and customers.
- Communicate in a cooperative and professional manner with all peers, customers and management.
- Assist in planning and executing principle trade association meetings, conventions, grand openings, trade shows, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional opportunities.
- ·Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.