Director of Intervention
**THIS POSITION HAS BEEN RE-POSTED. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT RE-APPLY AS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides clinical supervision to assigned personnel and ensures all clinical staff within the departments receive appropriate clinical supervision;
- Develop, implement, and monitor for fidelity of education, intervention and treatment curricula using evidence-based and best practice techniques;
- Spearhead agency's efforts to engage and support individuals who are at risk of developing a substance use disorder, to include: individuals engaged with the criminal justice system, individuals living with or at risk of contracting HIV, and other populations as assigned;
- Provide clinical and budgetary oversight of the Adult Intervention programs in Richland and Lexington County in accordance with agency, CARF, DHEC, and DAODAS guidelines;
- Provide LPHA and CAC signature for clinical documentation, as needed;
- Conduct and ensure periodic quality audits are completed to ensure compliance;
- Participates in the development of agency strategic plan for treatment services and explore opportunities to expand underserved populations;
- Serves as liaison and spokesperson to community agencies and referral sources;
- Attends all required meetings and training sessions;
- Supervises ADSAP Program Managers, Court Liaison, Director of Administrative Services, Director of HIV/STI Services, Director of HIV Specific Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services, and others as assigned.
- Master's degree in a human services type field with at least five years of experience in human services, and two years of supervisory experience required;
- Three years of supervisory experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified by the South Carolina Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors and licensed in the State of South Carolina as a LPC, LMFT, LMSW, or Clinical Psychologist.
**LRADAC maintains a tobacco-free environment. No smoking or use of tobacco products is permitted in any of its facilities or on any of its properties.**