Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Job Description | Fall 2021
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
Flock and Rally Communications & Marketing, a progressive creative agency based in Columbia, South Carolina, is searching for a social media intern to join its team of driven, collaborative professionals. The firm integrates branding, public relations, marketing, traditional advertising, digital advertising, social media and more into campaigns for a diverse base of clients, ranging from local nonprofits to large-scale businesses. The agency serves industry sectors ranging from hospitality, lifestyle and tourism to business, technology, commercial real estate, economic development and more.
The position is based at our downtown Columbia, S.C., headquarters and reports to the director of communications. Compensation is based on experience.
Social media intern duties may include:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns across various platforms.
- Develop monthly social media content calendars.
- Interact with followers by communicating and answering questions through brand's social media pages.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Solid skills in grammar and spelling.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed while managing projects from initiation to completion.
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Flock and Rally is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, biological sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender presentation, sexual orientation, veteran status, and/or any other category protected by law. We do not discriminate based on genetic information in accordance with the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
- Fall 2021 internships will take place August 23 – December 3, with the opportunity to renew.
- Office hours are 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday. Interns will be required to work 10-15hrs per week.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Send a cover letter, resume and any relevant work samples to operations manager Rachel Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org, by July 26, 2021.