Logistics Internship - Charleston, SC
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. Are you looking for a fun, rewarding, and challenging internship where you will learn something new every day? Do you want to make your first career step into the exciting freight brokerage industry? Then we invite you to apply for our NTG Internship Program.
As an Intern you will be responsible for managing the operational tasks of existing business. Daily activities will revolve around assisting the sales and operations team on tracking shipments, retrieving POD’s and other necessary paperwork, driver dispatch information and collaborating with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Tracking shipments
- Updating customers on shipments in process
- Maintaining office organization and efficiency
- Answering the phones and assisting customers and carriers.
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers, carriers and brokers
What we look for:
- Must be a student working towards a Bachelor’s degree (Juniors and Seniors preferred)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and focused
- Team player with a competitive attitude
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.