Program Coordinator - Family Ties
As a Program Coordinator, you will oversee the daily operations of the Family Ties program and help to hold the over-arching vision of Seneca Family of Agencies. Family Ties services are provided over a continuum of care that includes case management services to kin caregiver families designed to provide substantive services that empower kin caregivers and youth to make lasting gains; assistance with obtaining legal guardianship; and Family Finding and engagement. The Family Ties program embodies Seneca’s core values of providing strengths-based, family focused, individualized services at the times and in the locations that best meets the kin caregiver and their family’s needs.
It is the responsibility of the Program Coordinator to ensure the most comprehensive and effective services are provided to kin caregivers and their family’s in the community at times that are most convenient for them, and to ensure those services are documented in a way that demonstrates compliance with all county, state and federal regulations.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Oversee the financial and administrative operations of the Family Ties program, under the supervision of the Executive Director.
- Supervise the Family Ties staff and support staff in the program.
- Ensure staff are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to kin caregivers and their families.
- Oversees Targeted Case Management billing and compliance.
- Provide initial and ongoing training and support to program staff in regard to all areas of their job and responsibilities.
- Participate in weekly supervision with the Executive Director.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings and individual supervision with the Family Ties staff.
- Facilitate new relationships and maintain existing relationships with other community-based organizations, the public school system, community resources and county agencies including probation, behavioral health, and social services.
- Conduct outreach to the communities served by the programs and solicit feedback for ensuring successful program implementation.
- Manage and analyze in-depth outcomes data and service delivery effectiveness in order to inform service provision and maintain adherence to the service models.
- Perform all other duties as necessary for the good of the agency as instructed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with sufficient child welfare or related experience to serve the targeted population
- Strong writing, organizational, presentation and computer skills
- Ability to work as part of and facilitate the development of a multi-disciplinary team
- Supervisory experience and/or program management experience preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Clean driving record and must be insurable by Seneca’s insurance company
- Clearance of TB test, physical exam, fingerprints, and any other State/Federal requirements
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Starting at $18.25 per hour.
- 10% salary increase upon passing Spanish language proficiency exam.
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off and 11 paid holidays.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.