Benefits Administrator Contractor- West Coast(Customer Service) - Start date 08/20/2021
Before 2000, choosing benefits meant sifting through piles of paper, not having the resources to understand or compare plans and then hoping you picked the right one. That’s why when we launched Benefitfocus, we had one goal: to give people the knowledge, options and freedom to protect what they love most. This idea is what has propelled Benefitfocus to become the most trusted benefits management platform in the world.
It’s not just technology. It’s peace of mind.
*This is a Remote Position
Associate Benefits Administrator – Contractor
Join our growing Benefitfocus Team! Benefitfocus is seeking professional and motivated individuals to support our customers during our Open Enrollment season. As an Associate Benefits Administrator, you will provide customer support via phone and email, guiding and help navigate our customers through their benefits enrollment. In this temporary position, you will:
- Join an awesome, one-of-a kind team. We will place you on a “Surge Team” to connect with a group of your peers and a Benefitfocus mentor
- Receive structured 4-6 week training through Benefitfocus University
- Gain experience using Salesforce, JIRA (our issue management system), Microsoft Office Suite, and other software programs
What you will do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone. This could include communicating benefit plan details, helping customers navigate our software, and helping to resolve any enrollment-related issues
- Accurately document each customer interaction in Salesforce
- Provide an accurate timeframe for issue resolution if not able to resolve initially
- Embody our Core Values: Respect, Own It, Together, Community, Celebrate and Anticipate
Who you are:
- A B.A. or B.S. graduate with a passion for helping others
- An excellent communicator (especially over the phone!) who is able to work well with others to resolve issues
- Able to quickly learn new technology (with training, of course)
- Able to juggle a high volume of calls and multiple projects at a time
- A team player who contributes by accomplishing results as needed
- Motivated to grow your career at one of the most innovative, visionary software companies
Remote Work Requirements:
This position is a work from home role for the entire assignment. As such, the following home office and technical specifications are mandatory:
- Private work environment for the discussion of confidential information
- Quiet environment suitable for professional uninterrupted work free from home environment distractions such as pets, family members, etc.
- High speed internet via direct connection to support internet phone and system connectivity (wireless or satellite connections are not allowed)
Bonus points if you have any prior experience working with benefits plans, hospital systems, or Benefitfocus software!
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.